Stressful But Someone Has To Do It!
Have you ever wondered how stressful it must be for a festival organiser? Think about it for a minute or five.
As with any event, you must ensure that those who have paid to attend, gain access without any problems, and those that try and gate crash, can’t get passed the front gate! And what if alcohol is being served at the event? You need to be very sure that those who are of legal age can drink, and those that are under age cannot gain access to alcohol. This is a very small snippet of what most festival and event organisers must endure when organising an event.
Many years ago AAC started seeking out and working with events and festivals across Australia (and beyond) providing advice, products and solutions for access control and identification. Now, event organisers from across Australasia seek us out for our industry experience, access control solutions and identification products. AAC have spent years growing our reputation and have cemented ourselves as the industry leaders working with events such as Splendour in the Grass, Formula 1 Grand Prix Australia, Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix, PowerCruise Rocks, and SummerNats etc.
- AAC offers a full industry solution for Access Control including a selection of related accessories that can be custom branded or messaged to suit. AAC will source any required product and are committed to providing you with a solution and product that works
- Custom printed lanyards offer excellent on-site identification and are a must for staff, VIP access and brand awareness
- Customised Tyvek wristbands – used at one day events – secure – group identification options, brand awareness – great way to promote a message
- Retractable card holders are a convenient way of having ID and swipe cards on hand for easy access and secure – Top seller for staff
- DAV (drinking age verification) Wristbands – ensuring that only those of drinking age can consume alcohol
- Promotional Products – providing a wide range of products that can be custom printed with logos, message, websites, QR codes etc. Prefect tools for branding, spreading a message and as keepsakes of an event. Basically anything you can think of, AAC will source and then custom print for you!
- QR Codes and Barcodes - Specific types of barcodes can help to promote your brand. QR Codes for example allow for the storing of your website. There are many applications available
- RFID products – Ultimate in event and venue security and functionality. Automate access/entry and engage with social media. RFID will also provide cashless transaction options
- Roll Tickets are one of the most economical tickets available on the market today. Roll tickets offer event and festival organisers a wide variety of colours, sizes, and design options to choose from
As you can see, AAC will provide a solution and product for your next event. It doesn’t matter if your event will host 50, 5000, or 50,000 people, AAC are your industry experts and just a phone call away 1300 797 478.
Posted By AAC on Wednesday 24th July 2013 @ 14:36:50
Updated : Sunday 1st April 2018 @ 00:14:11 | Words : 509 | Views : 18488 | Comments : 0
© AAC ID Solutions Australia Since 2012
Have you ever wondered how stressful it must be for a festival organiser? Think about it for a minut . . .
Posted By AAC on Wednesday 24th July 2013
Words : 509 | Views : 18488 | Comments : 0
Using the right promotional products for the job is incredibly important. Many business owners look . . .
Posted By AAC on Wednesday 17th July 2013
Words : 1053 | Views : 27972 | Comments : 0
Roll Tickets are one of the most economical tickets available on the market today. Roll tickets offe . . .
Posted By AAC on Thursday 4th July 2013
Words : 93 | Views : 6895 | Comments : 0
Blogger : AAC
. . .
Registered Since Friday 19th April 2013
Topics : 8 | Comments : 0